Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A little Ketchup

I hate ketchup, its an abomination of all things tomato.

Why would you process and chock a tomato full of preservatives and sugar? WHY GOD WHY!?! OH THE HUMANITY!!!

Speaking of tomato, I made some kick-ass pizza last week with some homemade wheat dough. I had previously made it with that same dough and burned it last time, so the little extra care (and extra time to rise) really made for a crisp, light and tasty crust. I will definitely be doing this again.

I also got to trim and cut a full beef tenderloin, so tender (duh - its in the name), so ripe, so tasty. My friend grilled up the steaks for a little pre-going-away party for me as my days in Louisiana are numbered. NC here I come.

I put an offer in on a house today. Pretty exciting. There was a little tension between me and the fax machine as I almost didn't pull the trigger on the last number, but alas it is in and I feel great. Now we wait.

My cousin graduates this weekend, so I will be in Florida. I am taking my girlfriend and the dogs in my Mustang on a nice road trip. Wish us safe travels, and hopefully I will have some nice pictures to post from my drive.

No comments: